Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Update

Into my 32nd week and counting down now til due date, Baby Dickson has been very active and is growing rapidly by the weeks, had a doctors appointment on Friday and everything is fine blood pressure is normal and baby Dickson has a strong heart beat of around 153 bpm. Justin and i still can't agree on any names for the baby. So i will keep you posted on names that may arise i know for sure if it's a girl i will have a name for her :). Anyone that knows me will know that name.

Its really strange that i know so many people that are expecting babies. Steph, Aunt EM, Jaye and myself are all due within short periods of each other. Lucky me i am first of the ranks so we will be able to name our baby first, I know some names that Steph is thinking of which is good because we can eliminate names off our list as we are going.

I will endeavor to update photos of baby and of Holiday at Gold Coast soon.

1 comment:

Kassi said...

Bout time you updated this!! HAHAHAHAHA not that I can talk!! I hvaent done much on mine for a while!! LUV YA!!!